Heinz Chinnow passed away on March 3, 2010.

Heinz Chinnow passed away on March 3, 2010.

Beitragvon -sd- » 19.09.2015, 22:56

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. März 2010

Ich habe heute eine email erhalten, daß Heinz Chinnow, er informierte über HACKBART aus Pommern,
vor ca. einer Woche einen Schlaganfall hatte und einseitig gelähmt ist. Er kann z.Z. nicht sprechen.

Isolde Müller
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13. März 2010

Ich erhielt heute eine traurige Nachricht von Marc Chinnow.
Sein Vater, Heinz Chinnow, ist nach einem Schlaganfall am 03. März.2010 gestorben.

Wir haben einen Pommer verloren, der immer geholfen hat, wenn es ihm möglich war.
Für seine Nachfahren hatte er sein Leben als Buch verfaßt.

Isolde Müller

I am writing with some terrible news. My father, Heinz Chinnow, passed away on March 3, 2010.
As you know, he suffered a stroke 9 days earlier.

He really enjoyed spending time researching geneology these past years and communicating
with all of you. The research helped him as he wrote his book 'Pomerania: 1945 Echoes of the Past'.
We are so grateful he memorialized his life and childhood in this way.

We are heartbroken and will miss him terribly.

Marc / Heinz's son’

Did I somehow miss a posting about Heinz, If I did I'm sorry to hear that he is no longer with us.
I, and I imagine many others will miss his interesting and informative postings as he has been on this list
since for as long as I can remember.

Donald Wood
I am sorry to hear of the loss Heinz Chinnow. His book will be his legacy and his helpful answers to questions.

Doug Plowman (Plamann)
I echo Doug's sentiments. Heinz was a great help, and I have many of his emails filed away for future reference.
A great loss to us all.

Mark Lyndon Pautz
‘The book is available via AMAZON.COM.
Simply type his name in the Amazon search line and you will see the book 'Pomerania: 1945 Echoes of the Past'

Here's the link for your reference:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... ow&x=0&y=0
I was very sorry to learn of Heinz Chinnow's death. A terrible loss.

His book (at least part of it) 'Pomerania: 1945 Echoes of the Past' is available on Google Books
at the following link:

Sein Buch ist auch verfügbar bei 'Googlebüchern' - die Verbindung folgt:

http://books.google.com/books?id=CUJlmc ... navlinks_s

Sandra Johnson Witt, Gainesville, Florida
-sd-
Site Admin

Zurück zu Trauer und Gedenken / Nachrufe / Was bleibt?